The following privacy regulations apply for the use of your GO4Q accounts, GO4Q technology, GO4Q features and GO4Q services. (all together GO4Q services)
1. What is personal information?
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
Information which has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user, is not considered personal information.
2. Information related to Website-Traffic
When you visit the GO4Q website or use the GO4Q Services or GO4Q application, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device.
This information may include your IP address, device information including but not limited to identifier, name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site and the pages you accessed on our website.
3. Shopping Pattern
By using GO4Q, you provide us with retailer's addresses, kind and value of your purchase. For your information and security, we store all your transactions. You can comfortably look up payments and purchases using your GO4Q web interface.
To open an GO4Q account or use the GO4Q Services, we need you to provide us your name, age, address, phone, email. For payments we need financial information - the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your GO4Q account or give us when you use the GO4Q Services.
To proof your identity we collect data (e.g. place of birth) which enable us to perform security checks. These might be necessary for password renewal, confirmation of transactions or for all your requests referring to your account.
5. Third party information
To protect our customers from misuse or fraud, we might confirm your data by means of payment processors and credit agencies. While doing such verification, we receive information, enabling us to cross-check your data and to check whether the indicated card is tagged stolen or lost.
We are entitled within the framework of governing law, to proceed alike to confirm your credibility, if you owe GO4Q.
Cookies are small data files which are located on your computer when you access our website or use GO4Q Services. They provide us or companies working on behalf, to recognize you as a GO4Q customer, customize the GO4Q Services, content and advertising, measure promotional effectiveness, collect information about your computer or other access device to diminish risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety.
7. Use of information
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the Germany or elsewhere in the world. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. By using GO4Q you agree, that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the GO4Q Services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve the GO4Q Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the GO4Q Services, content and advertising.
Whether you participate in ad-programs or receive marketing communications, can be configured according to your preferences in your GO4Q account.
9. Transaction Data
If you are buying goods or services and pay through GO4Q, we may provide the seller with your shipping address to help complete your transaction with the seller. The selling retailer is only allowed to use this information for shipping, warranty and service purposes.
If your payments fails, or is later invalidated, we might use details of such unsuccessful payment together with third parties including merchants for fraud prevention purposes.
Please note that merchants you buy from and contract with have their own privacy policies, and GO4Q may not be held responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices.
Without your permission, we will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to retailer or third party, except we are required to do so by governing law or credit card rules.
10. How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services.
- Banks and financial institutions we partner with.
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss
- to report suspected illegal activity
- to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
11. How you can access or change your personal information
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account.
You can also close your account through the GO4Q website. In this case, we will mark your account in our database as "Closed." We will keep your personal data in our database in order to avoid fraud, e.g. multiple registration.